Krsna is Self-satisfied, Who Can Serve Him?
- Kaya vyuha (expansion) of Krsna is more powerful than Krsna Himself
- Krsna is self-satisfied (aptakam, atmaram) so nobody can serve Him, but when He sees the love of the gopis, He becomes hungry to accept their service
- Whoever thinks Krsna is Bhagavan in an opulent way, cannot serve Krsna (of Vrndavana)
- We wouldn't sing Damodarastakam if there is no name of Srimatiji
- Until Dvapara yuga, everyone was worshipping Krsna in dasya bhava
- We should know our guru parampara, otherwise we will not understand these teachings