Sri Damodarastakam Verse 8, Meaning of Rasaraja Mahabhava Personified as Mahaprabhu, Glories of Giriraja, What is Dipavali
- Explanation of the 8th verse of Sri Damodarastakam: 'namas te 'stu damne sphurad dipti-dhamne tvadiyodarayatha visvasya dhamne’.
- Glories of the rope that binds Krsna's belly which could neither be untied by any of Krsna's servants or His friends. Nanda Baba also had difficulty opening it. This rope is the vatsalya prema (parental affection) of Mother Yasoda.
- The pastime at Brahmanda ghata; Krsna showing the entire universe in His mouth to Mother Yasoda.
- Glories of the dust of Vraja dhama.
- The form of Krsna in Vrndavana is the topmost, superior to any other incarnation, even to His forms in Mathura and Dvaraka (they are all expansions of Vraja Krsna).
- Why Krsna married the Dvaraka queens
- Meaning of 'ananta lilaya'.
- 'Rasaraja mahabhava' form of Sriman Mahaprabhu.
- Glories of Giriraja Govardhana.
- Gurudeva describing his Dipavali experiences with Param Gurudeva (Srila Bhakti Prajnana Kesava Gosvami Maharaja).