Sri Damodarastakam Verse 8, Meaning of Rasaraja Mahabhava Personified as Mahaprabhu, Glories of Giriraja, What is Dipavali
Explanation of 8th verse of Damodarastakam, namas te 'stu damne sphurad dipti-dhamne tvadiyodarayatha visvasya dhamne’.
- Glories of the rope that binds Krsna's belly which could neither be untied by any of Krsna's servants or His friends, Nanda Baba also tried hard to open it. This rope is rope of Vatsalya-Rasa of Mother Yasoda.
- The pastime at Brahmanda-Ghata, Krsna showing the entire universe in His mouth to Mother Yasoda.
- Glories of the Dust of Vraja Dhama.
- The form of Krsna in Vrndavana is the Topmost, superior to any other incarnations, even superior to His forms in Mathura and Dvaraka (they are all Expansion of Krsna).
- Why Krsna married the Dvaraka queens?
- Meaning of 'ananta lilaya', 'Rasaraja mahabhava form' of Sriman Mahaprabhu.
- Glories of Giriraja Govardhana.
- Gurudeva describing His Dipavali experiences with Srila Param Gurudeva (Srila Bhakti Prajnana Kesava Gosvami Maharaja).