Sri Raya Ramananda Samvada: Mood of Dasya, Sakhya, Vatsalya Rasa
Sri Caitanya Caritamrta, Chapter 8, Sri Raya Ramananda Samvada:
- Sriman Mahaprabhu requested Sri Raya Ramananda to proceed further after he explained Dasya rasa (the mood of servitorship).
- The pastime of Krsna asking Durvasa Rsi to announce the winner in their wrestling match and the reaction of Durvasa Rsi.
- Sri Raya Ramananda explains that Sakhya rasa (the mood of friendship) as higher than Dasya rasa.
- The pastime of Kubja.
- About Drona and Dhara; the authority of Sri Brahma to benedict Drona and Dhara.
- Damodara lila: Nanda baba opens Krsna’s knot and takes Krsna and Balarama to Brahmanda Ghata.
- The reason for Nanda baba and Mother Yasoda performing austerities to attain vatsalya prema (parental affection) for Krsna despite them being the eternal parents of Krsna.